- Brittney Blane
DIY Hot Chocolate Bar + How to Make Vegan Hot Cocoa
DIY Hot Chocolate Bar + Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipe and Products
Hey There, and welcome to Day 13 of my 25 Days of Holiday Cheer Series.
Today is an exciting one for me, because not only is it National Hot Chocolate Day, but I am sharing my personal hot chocolate station with you. AND that's not all folks; I will also be sharing a few of my favorite Vegan Hot Chocolate products I use to make myself a delicious cup of chocolatey goodness during the cold weather months.
It’s a little holiday tradition of mine to transform the little coffee bar in my home into a hot chocolate station during the month of December. I love enjoying cups of hot cocoa as I watch my favorite Christmas movies, and having a lovely little station set up just makes it all the more fun to pour myself a mug full of cheer.
Here's how I make my favorite cup of Cocoa.
1. I Start with one to two spoonfuls of Lake Champlain Vegan Traditional Hot Chocolate
2. Then I pour in about 1 and a half tablespoons of Vanilla Coconut Creamer. (I do this before I mix in my hot water.)
3. I place my mug under the Keurig, and choose to dispense 8 ounces of hot water.
4. Once the Keurig has finished, I add in a handful of Trader Joe's Mini Marshmallows, and sprinkle my home made cinnamon and sugar (Truvia) mix on top.
5. Add in a candy cane, and your in for a delicious holiday treat.
This past summer I made the dietary decision to go vegan, so it was important to me to find hot chocolate brands and recipes I could actually consume on my new diet. The products I’m sharing with you today are not only vegan, but they are also delicious. If you're vegan (and even if your not,) give them a try, and I promise you’ll be surprised how good a sweet chocolatey drink can taste without dairy (I certainly was.)
Lake Champlain Traditional Hot Chocolate Mix
Lake Champlain Mocha Hot Chocolate Mix
SO Delicious Vanilla Coconut Creamer
Trader Joe's Mini Marshmallows
Shop the Post:
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.